Lotus Notes Converter
Mozilla (Netscape) Converter
Outlook Express Converter
DBX Converter (MS OE)
The Bat! Converter
TBB Converter (The Bat!)
Windows Mail Converter
Windows Live Mail Converter
Rocket eBook Converter
Lotus 1-2-3 Converter
ABC Amber Incredimail Converter
ABC Amber IncrediMail Converter was developed to help you keep your important messages organized in one file (as a hypertext system). It is a very useful tool that converts your e-mails from IncrediMail e-mail client to any document format (CHM, PDF, HTML, RTF, HLP, TXT, DOC, etc.) easily and quickly.
All you have to do is select required messages, choose document format to convert and click Save As button.
Currently our software supports more than 50 languages.
With ABC Amber IncrediMail Converter you won't ever waste your time to organize your messages!
- reads IMH and IMM files (Outlook Express databases files), even
if IncrediMail program is not installed. In this case select "Archive" tab, open IMM file and you will see all mails displayed in the list
- exports selected messages to a single file of any document
format: PDF format (Adobe Acrobat doesn't need to be installed), RTF format (also doesn't require MS Word
to be installed), hypertext HTML format, text format, DOC (MS Word) format, popular CHM format, old good HLP format, and many more
- conversion is based on plain text part or HTML part of the message
- supports miltiple encoding tables
- easy to setup and use
- adjust fonts, colors, styles, and effects of output file
- supports column sorting (From, To, Subject and Received columns). It is important to sort messages if you wish to get a well-readable document
- supports advanced PDF export options (document information,
40/128 bits PDF encryption, PDF security options, page size, page orientation and page margins, etc.)
- generates contents with bookmarks (in RTF, PDF, HTML, DOC), maintains hyperlinks
- saves the message attachments to disk
- processes folders with EML/NWS/MHT files
- displays selected message, saves it to disk and prints it to printer
- supports multiple CHM and HLP export options
- multi-language support, command line support, skin support
- exports messages to TIFF and DCX (multipage)
- exports messages to WAV and MP3 (requires MS Text-to-speech engine to be installed)
- speaks emails
- converts emails to HJT (TreePad) and KNT (KeyNote) (since 3.05)
- bonus: converts emails to LIT (MS Reader), RB (Rocket eBook), FB2 (FictionBook) and PDB (Palm) (since 4.01)
- NEW: embeds email attachments into the PDF document (since 5.01)
- converts IncrediMail emails to IPD (BlackBerry) (since 5.03)
- NEW: multiple EML Creator (since 6.05)
- ...and more!
Since v2.01 you can convert ALL IncrediMail emails to PDF with one click (Tools - Advanced PDF Creator).
If you want to convert messages from IncrediMail directly into MS Outlook,
then you need ABC Amber Outlook Converter program.
Q: I have downloaded the demo copy of the program, but I can't figure out how to apply it to some imm files I need to open.
A: Run the program, select "Archive" page, click "Open Archive IncrediMail File (IMM file)"
button, open your imm file and you will see all emails displayed in the list. After that you
will read and convert the e-mails.
To download free 30-day demo version, click here
(if you are a registered user, please don't use this link. Use only the link for registered users - see a registration email).
With the demo version of the program, you may test it free of
charge for 30 days. If you want to continue to use it after the
30 days, you must register the program.The demo version lets
you export only 10 messages a time. After purchasing the program
we'll send you the fully functional and LATEST version (v6.07) with no restrictions.
What our customers are saying:
"Another cool converter - thanks!"
home | back to top